Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 20: Picking Up The Pieces...

I have watched my almost 2 year old attempt this. She will pick up 1 piece, put it under her arm and then bend over to pick up another piece, then another. In the process, the first one falls and she has to start all over again. If this happens too many times, she get frustrated and starts crying. What happens when you go to pick up the pieces, clean up the mess only to find those same pieces falling over again? Have not quite found the answer…..

I liked the picture on gods-man post today. SO VERY OFTEN I feel like that picture. Things around me are not missing, pieces of me are missing or have fallen and I am trying to pick them back up. Despite my best efforts, over the past 6 weeks or so I have done very well with my exercise goals, but my nutrition has been thumbs down. I have not been keeping up with journaling, eating late at night, and worst of all eating too much artificial sugar. This week, my goal is to meet my fitness and nutrition goals by:

  1. Planning my workout
  2. Preparing meals in advance – all. We have our dinner menu for the week on the fridge!
  3. Maintaining my food journal.
  4. Drinking tea instead of snacking before bed
  5. Going to bed on time!!!

Keep my in your prayers!

No comments: