Wednesday, August 25, 2010

30 Day Challenge- Who am I?

I am joining in with my favorite blogger, God's Man, for this new 30 Day challenge....we'll see what happens!

the question Who Am I? has always been a difficult one to answer for me. I am a straight shooter who does not place much value in using too many words, although I love to write.....go figure. I have also determined that I am a "Set it and forget it" type of person, which doesn't work well in a life full of constant change!

In Summary I would say that I am a daughter to the Most High God, loving wife to a GREAT hubby, mother to 2 powerful young women while I rendezvous at work and entertain my friends and family with my funny jokes and LOUD laugh.

Let's see where this challenge will go! High FIVE to my girl Momo for her 30 Day challenge post!

No comments: