Friday, February 28, 2014

Prayers- Week 1

I decided to share a prayer I have.  In keeping with The Story series we are walking through at church, I've decided to write out a prayer based on Week 1's topic.

Week 1: Creation
Prayer for my pastors:


Most high God of all creation, you have displayed your creative mind, your power and glory since the beginning of time. I pray that Pastor Paul, Pastor Carlton, and Pastor Dave experience you in a more real way each and every day. You have not hidden your ways of the very essence of yourself, you are in full view and I pray that they see you, hear you, and learn from you. open their minds, their eyes, and most of all their spirits to you. In Jesus name, Amen!

Isa 46:9 says:

Remember the former things, those of long ago;
    I am God, and there is no other;
    I am God, and there is none like me.
10 I make known the end from the beginning,
    from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say, ‘My purpose will stand,
    and I will do all that I please.’

No comments: