Saturday, March 1, 2014

Prayers: Week 2

God Builds a Nation

God is the Author of life. He set forth to build a nation to fulfill his purposes, even after sin entered into the world.  God's plan is to restore everything according to His will, His plan, and in His way.

Heb 10:15-18
15 The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says:
   16 “This is the covenant I will make with them
    after that time, says the Lord.
I will put my laws in their hearts,
    and I will write them on their minds.”
17 Then he adds:
“Their sins and lawless acts
    I will remember no more.”
18 And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

How great is God that he would not allow anything to stop His plan from being fulfilled. No mistake, failure, evil....nothing will prevent God's plan from being fulfilled.  

Are we paying attention to God's work around us?

No comments: