Monday, March 3, 2014

Prayers: Week 3

Dreams

God, you are the author of my life and confess that I have several areas of unbelief present in my life.
In spite of your Word and what I have experienced, I still doubt that your plan is better.  I pray that you would increase my capacity of belief in you, your ways, and all that your Word says.  For my brothers and sisters in Christ, I pray that you would do the same.....relieve the burdens on the minds and within the spirits of your people.  Give us the courage to release everything to you and embrace the vision (dream) that you have for us all. Reveal to your dreams, your ways to us.  Remind us of the things we have forgotten. Make the details fresh, revive the passion within them. In Jesus name amen.

These verses come to mind:

Psalm 24:3
The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
    the world, and all who live in it;
for he founded it on the seas
    and established it on the waters.


Psalm 25:3-4
No one who hopes in you
    will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
    who are treacherous without cause.

Show me your ways, Lord,
    teach me your paths.

Guide me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are God my Savior,
    and my hope is in you all day long.


No comments: